Sunday, February 20, 2011

Picture Assignment


Russia is getting colder. And accordingly, we are not leaving the dorm as much because hypothermia is not a desirable condition. However, on Friday (2/18/11) we ventured out into the arctic tundra to take pictures for an assignment. Although I couldn’t feel my face or my hands, my group and I had a great time! The assignment was to take pictures that would adhere to specific rules (rule of threes, interesting angles, etc.) We stayed close to the dorm, taking pictures outside and within academic buildings. This is what we came up with! Oh, and a few pictures feature my groupmates, Lena and Max!

1 comment:

  1. Katie,

    Thanks for sharing your photos from the activity. They are really good and I am glad more will get to see them on your Blog. Hope you all had a good weekend.

    Dale Layfield

    ReplyDelete