Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Down Week

So this week was fairly mundane. We had a very large group project due for one of our classes, which seemed to encompass the majority of my time. Although it really didn’t, I felt like it was a looming presence over the entire week. Another looming presence was the reality that Katie McKee is leaving us. Although she was only here for a month, she was a vital component of our group and I am really sad to see her leave. It wasn’t until after she arrived that I began singing show tunes on the streets of Moscow. Let’s face it, that’s life changing.
But unfortunately, besides the grey weather and schoolwork, there wasn’t too much involved in this week. So, instead of doing something productive I was able to sleep a lot and I went to the grocery store. I enjoy grocery shopping here. It’s very different because it’s sort of like a free for all. You know those images from the early 1990s at Christmas time when parents were fighting for the red power ranger action figure? Exactly like Russian in a supermarket.
I anticipate this coming week to be a really good one though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment